PianoDisc introduced its first player piano system in 1988. The control unit was the PDS1000 which used 3 1/2 inch floppy disks and could be operated via a remote control. Like any computer system, advances in technology have occurred quickly and although it was cutting edge at the time, the PDS1000 has been surpassed by later hardware and software.
• Volume control
• Variable tempo
• Title selection
• Built in metronome
• Repeat and shuffle mode
• Up to 88 note implementation on keyboard
• 128 levels of individual note expression
• Total control through state of the art remote
• Computer accuracy to locate any passage of music
• Full MIDI (music instrument digital interface)
• Operate your PianoDisc off your personal computer or operate your synthesizer or drum machine through the unit
• No longer available
• Repairs not available
• Upgrade not available. Please see our PianoDisc Upgrades page and contact us for more info.
To learn more about the latest PianoDisc products visit the Products page.