PianoDisc introduced its improvement of the PDS128 with the PDS128 Plus, in 1996. The newer features are listed below.
• 88 note velocity sensory using PianoDisc TFT (Touch Film Technology) – optional equipment
• Electromagnetic solenoid 32 note polyphony damper pedal
• Playback Media: 3.5” double density floppy diskette
• Display: two lines/20 characters each LCD with LED back lighting
• Remote Control: full featured playback and recording function, including reset
• Record Function: ***can be used with the PDS128 PLUS TFT Record System or other external MIDI devices. 3.5” double density floppy diskette
• Playback Function – both diskette and CD modes
127 volume levels, mute, balance
Diskette Mode: tempo, transpose, producer, shuffle, repeat, song select, music search, split, pause, accompaniment*, song title entry and delete, reads multiple formats
CD Mode: bass and treble control, sync, bypass
Jacks and Rear Panel Controls; MIDI in, out thru, RCA audio input/output, stereo 1/8” audio input, RS-232 serial interface port, 2 1/8” headphone jacks, 110/120 volt, 60 Hz AC voltage (US), 220/240 volt 50Hz AC voltage (non US)
• Standard Equipment: PDS128 Plus control unit, wireless remote control, user’s manual, two PianoDisc diskettes (three with Symphony option)
• Optional Equipment: Symphony, TFT record, QuietTime, wireless control unit, PianoAMP, MSR100 stereo headphones
• UL & FCC approved
* Requires Symphony and TFT record options
** Requires Symphony option
*** Requires TFT record option
• No longer available
• Repairs not available
• Upgrade recommended. See our PianoDisc Upgrades page and contact us.
To learn more about the latest PianoDisc products visit the Products page.